Dendritic, Nanosized Building Block for Siloxane-Based Materials: A Spherosilicate Dendrimer
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 47, pages 13188–13196, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kawahara, K., Hagiwara, Y. and Kuroda, K. (2011), Dendritic, Nanosized Building Block for Siloxane-Based Materials: A Spherosilicate Dendrimer. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 13188–13196. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102205
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23245044
- Elements Science and Technology Project “Functional Designs of Silicon–Oxygen-Based Compounds by Precise Synthetic Strategies”
- MEXT, Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.