These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Controllable Growth of Conical and Cylindrical TiO2–Carbon Core–Shell Nanofiber Arrays and Morphologically Dependent Electrochemical Properties
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14552–14558, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Chen , R., Hu , L., Huo, K., Fu, J., Ni, H., Tang, Y. and Chu, P. K. (2011), Controllable Growth of Conical and Cylindrical TiO2–Carbon Core–Shell Nanofiber Arrays and Morphologically Dependent Electrochemical Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14552–14558. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102219
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50902104, 21105077
- City University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Grant. Grant Number: #7008009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!