General Au-Catalyzed Benzannulation Towards Naturally Occurring Carbazole Alkaloids from Methoxypropadiene
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 47, pages 13134–13137, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kong, W., Fu, C. and Ma, S. (2011), General Au-Catalyzed Benzannulation Towards Naturally Occurring Carbazole Alkaloids from Methoxypropadiene. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 13134–13137. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102251
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20732005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.