Supramolecular Engineering through Temperature-Induced Chemical Modification of 2H-Tetraphenylporphyrin on Ag(111): Flat Phenyl Conformation and Possible Dehydrogenation Reactions
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14354–14359, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Di Santo, G., Blankenburg, S., Castellarin-Cudia, C., Fanetti, M., Borghetti, P., Sangaletti, L., Floreano, L., Verdini, A., Magnano, E., Bondino, F., Pignedoli, C. A., Nguyen, M.-T., Gaspari, R., Passerone, D. and Goldoni, A. (2011), Supramolecular Engineering through Temperature-Induced Chemical Modification of 2H-Tetraphenylporphyrin on Ag(111): Flat Phenyl Conformation and Possible Dehydrogenation Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14354–14359. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102268
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- MIUR. Grant Number: 20087NX9Y7
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020–132375
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!