In Situ Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Detection of Metal Dissolution during Zinc Corrosion by Means of Mercury Sphere-Cap Microelectrode Tips
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 230–236, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Souto, R. M., González-García, Y., Battistel, D. and Daniele, S. (2012), In Situ Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Detection of Metal Dissolution during Zinc Corrosion by Means of Mercury Sphere-Cap Microelectrode Tips. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102325
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Italian Ministry of Universities and Research. Grant Number: HI2004-0297
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: CTQ2009-12459/PPQ
- University of La Laguna and Cajacanarias
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!