Staple Fitness: A Concept To Understand and Predict the Structures of Thiolated Gold Nanoclusters
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 44, pages 12289–12293, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, D.-e. (2011), Staple Fitness: A Concept To Understand and Predict the Structures of Thiolated Gold Nanoclusters. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 12289–12293. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102391
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!