Staple Fitness: A Concept To Understand and Predict the Structures of Thiolated Gold Nanoclusters
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 44, pages 12289–12293, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, D.-e. (2011), Staple Fitness: A Concept To Understand and Predict the Structures of Thiolated Gold Nanoclusters. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 12289–12293. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102391
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.