Phase- and Size-Controllable Synthesis of Hexagonal Upconversion Rare-Earth Fluoride Nanocrystals through an Oleic Acid/Ionic Liquid Two-Phase System
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 5954–5969, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
He, M., Huang, P., Zhang, C., Ma, J., He, R. and Cui, D. (2012), Phase- and Size-Controllable Synthesis of Hexagonal Upconversion Rare-Earth Fluoride Nanocrystals through an Oleic Acid/Ionic Liquid Two-Phase System. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 5954–5969. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102419
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- National 863 Hi-tech Project. Grant Number: 2007AA022004
- National Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB933901, 2011CB933100
- Important National Science & Technology Specific Projects. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-311
- National Natural Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 20803040
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-08-0350
- Shanghai Science and Technology Fund. Grant Number: 10XD1406100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!