A Versatile Ru Catalyst for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Both Aromatic and Aliphatic Sulfinylimines
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1969–1983, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Pablo, Ó., Guijarro, D., Kovács, G., Lledós, A., Ujaque, G. and Yus, M. (2012), A Versatile Ru Catalyst for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Both Aromatic and Aliphatic Sulfinylimines. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 1969–1983. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102426
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010, CSD2007–00006, CTQ2007–65218, CTQ2011–23336
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/039
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación. Grant Number: AP-2008–00989
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.