Asymmetric Iodoamination of Chalcones and 4-Aryl-4-oxobutenoates Catalyzed by a Complex Based on Scandium(III) and a N,N′-Dioxide Ligand
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14916–14921, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Cai, Y., Liu, X., Li, J., Chen, W., Wang, W., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2011), Asymmetric Iodoamination of Chalcones and 4-Aryl-4-oxobutenoates Catalyzed by a Complex Based on Scandium(III) and a N,N′-Dioxide Ligand. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14916–14921. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102453
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20732003, 21021001, 20872097
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!