Evidences for the Key Role of Hydrogen Bonds in Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution Reactions
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14929–14934, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Chéron, N., El Kaïm, L., Grimaud, L. and Fleurat-Lessard, P. (2011), Evidences for the Key Role of Hydrogen Bonds in Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14929–14934. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102463
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- ENS de Lyon. Grant Number: ANR-08-CP2D-15–02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!