Conformational and Electronic Consequences in Crafting Extended, π-Conjugated, Light-Harvesting Macrocycles
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14539–14551, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Boerner, L. J. K., Mazumder, S., Pink, M., Baik, M.-H. and Zaleski, J. M. (2011), Conformational and Electronic Consequences in Crafting Extended, π-Conjugated, Light-Harvesting Macrocycles. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14539–14551. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102488
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0956447, 0645381, 1001589
- Research Corporation
- Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need program
- Indiana University College of Arts and Sciences
- Department of Chemistry fellowship programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!