Specific Recognition of β-Cyclodextrin by a Tetraphenylethene Luminogen through a Cooperative Boronic Acid/Diol Interaction
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14736–14740, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Qin, A., Chen, X., Shen, X. Y., Tong, L., Hu, R., Sun, J. Z. and Tang, B. Z. (2011), Specific Recognition of β-Cyclodextrin by a Tetraphenylethene Luminogen through a Cooperative Boronic Acid/Diol Interaction. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14736–14740. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102613
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20974028, 20974098, 50873086, 21074113
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z4110056
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623605
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 603509, HKUST2/CRF/10
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!