A Highly α-Stereoselective Synthesis of Oligosaccharide Fragments of the Vi Antigen from Salmonella typhi and Their Antigenic Activities
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14518–14526, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, L., Zhu , J., Zheng, X.-J., Tai, G. and Ye, X.-S. (2011), A Highly α-Stereoselective Synthesis of Oligosaccharide Fragments of the Vi Antigen from Salmonella typhi and Their Antigenic Activities. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14518–14526. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102615
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20732001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!