Brønsted Acid Catalyzed α-Alkylation of Aldehydes with Diaryl Methyl Alcohols
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 44, pages 12272–12275, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Xing, C., Sun, H., Zhang, J., Li, G. and Chi, Y. R. (2011), Brønsted Acid Catalyzed α-Alkylation of Aldehydes with Diaryl Methyl Alcohols. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 12272–12275. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102623
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- Nanyang Technological University
- National High-tech Research and Development Program of China . Grant Number: 2009AA01 A137
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31070641/C050101
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.