A New Ammine Dual-Cation (Li, Mg) Borohydride: Synthesis, Structure, and Dehydrogenation Enhancement
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 6825–6834, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, W., Chen, X., Gu, Q., Wallwork, K. S., Tan, Y., Tang, Z. and Yu, X. (2012), A New Ammine Dual-Cation (Li, Mg) Borohydride: Synthesis, Structure, and Dehydrogenation Enhancement. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6825–6834. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102651
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB631302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51071047
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 11JC1400700, 11520701100
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110071110009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!