One-Pot Aqueous Solution Syntheses of Iron Oxide Nanostructures with Controlled Crystal Phases through a Microbial-Mineralization-Inspired Approach
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 110–116, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Oaki, Y., Yagita, N. and Imai, H. (2012), One-Pot Aqueous Solution Syntheses of Iron Oxide Nanostructures with Controlled Crystal Phases through a Microbial-Mineralization-Inspired Approach. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 110–116. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102663
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 2206, 22107010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research for Young Scientist. Grant Number: 21850025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!