One-Pot Aqueous Solution Syntheses of Iron Oxide Nanostructures with Controlled Crystal Phases through a Microbial-Mineralization-Inspired Approach
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 110–116, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Oaki, Y., Yagita, N. and Imai, H. (2012), One-Pot Aqueous Solution Syntheses of Iron Oxide Nanostructures with Controlled Crystal Phases through a Microbial-Mineralization-Inspired Approach. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 110–116. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102663
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 2206, 22107010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research for Young Scientist. Grant Number: 21850025
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.