A Discrete Five-Coordinate NiIII Complex Resembling the Active Site of the Oxidized Form of Nickel Superoxide Dismutase
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 50–53, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, W.-Z., Chiang, C.-W., Lin, T.-H. and Kuo, T.-S. (2012), A Discrete Five-Coordinate NiIII Complex Resembling the Active Site of the Oxidized Form of Nickel Superoxide Dismutase. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 50–53. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102690
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!