The Importance of Stereochemically Active Lone Pairs For Influencing PbII and AsIII Protein Binding
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2040–2050, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Zampella, G., Neupane, K. P., De Gioia, L. and Pecoraro, V. L. (2012), The Importance of Stereochemically Active Lone Pairs For Influencing PbII and AsIII Protein Binding. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2040–2050. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102786
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01 ES0 12236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!