Paper-Based Electrochemiluminescent 3D Immunodevice for Lab-on-Paper, Specific, and Sensitive Point-of-Care Testing
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 16, pages 4938–4945, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Yan, J., Ge, L., Song, X., Yan, M., Ge, S. and Yu, J. (2012), Paper-Based Electrochemiluminescent 3D Immunodevice for Lab-on-Paper, Specific, and Sensitive Point-of-Care Testing. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 4938–4945. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102855
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of the People’s Republic of China. Grant Number: 21175058
- Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China. Grant Number: 51003039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!