Designing Fluorinated Cinchona Alkaloids for Enantioselective Catalysis: Controlling Internal Rotation by a Fluorine-Ammonium Ion gauche Effect (φNCCF)
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2006–2013, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Tanzer, E.-M., Schweizer, W. B., Ebert, M.-O. and Gilmour, R. (2012), Designing Fluorinated Cinchona Alkaloids for Enantioselective Catalysis: Controlling Internal Rotation by a Fluorine-Ammonium Ion gauche Effect (φNCCF). Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2006–2013. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102859
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!