Bimetallic Catalysis using Transition and Group 11 Metals: An Emerging Tool for CC Coupling and Other Reactions
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1864–1884, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Pérez-Temprano, M. H., Casares, J. A. and Espinet, P. (2012), Bimetallic Catalysis using Transition and Group 11 Metals: An Emerging Tool for CC Coupling and Other Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 1864–1884. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102888
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-18901/BQU, Consolider Ingenio 2010 CSD2006-0003
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Numbers: VA281 A11-2, VA373 A11-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!