Stable N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC)–Palladium(0) Complexes as Active Catalysts for Olefin Cyclopropanation Reactions with Ethyl Diazoacetate
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14885–14895, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Martín, C., Molina, F., Alvarez, E. and Belderrain, T. R. (2011), Stable N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC)–Palladium(0) Complexes as Active Catalysts for Olefin Cyclopropanation Reactions with Ethyl Diazoacetate. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14885–14895. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102900
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008–00042BQU, CTQ2011–24502
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-FQM-02794
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!