One-Handed Helical Screw Direction of Homopeptide Foldamer Exclusively Induced by Cyclic α-Amino Acid Side-Chain Chiral Centers
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2430–2439, February 20, 2012
How to Cite
Demizu, Y., Doi, M., Kurihara, M., Maruyama, T., Suemune, H. and Tanaka, M. (2012), One-Handed Helical Screw Direction of Homopeptide Foldamer Exclusively Induced by Cyclic α-Amino Acid Side-Chain Chiral Centers. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2430–2439. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102902
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- Grant-in-Aid (B). Grant Number: 22390022
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!