Pd-Catalyzed Multiple CH Functionalization to Construct Biologically Active Compounds from Aryl Aldoxime Ethers with Arenes
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14723–14726, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Thirunavukkarasu, V. S. and Cheng, C.-H. (2011), Pd-Catalyzed Multiple CH Functionalization to Construct Biologically Active Compounds from Aryl Aldoxime Ethers with Arenes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14723–14726. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102996
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 99–2119-M-007–010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!