Reactions of Beryllium Halides in Liquid Ammonia: The Tetraammineberyllium Cation [Be(NH3)4]2+, its Hydrolysis Products, and the Action of Be2+ as a Fluoride-Ion Acceptor
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2131–2142, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Kraus, F., Baer, S. A., Buchner, M. R. and Karttunen, A. J. (2012), Reactions of Beryllium Halides in Liquid Ammonia: The Tetraammineberyllium Cation [Be(NH3)4]2+, its Hydrolysis Products, and the Action of Be2+ as a Fluoride-Ion Acceptor. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2131–2142. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103012
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 138560/2010
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!