New Ruthenium(II) Complexes Functionalized with Coumarin Derivatives: Synthesis, Energy-Transfer-Based Sensing of Esterase, Cytotoxicity, and Imaging Studies
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 28, pages 8724–8730, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Li, M.-J., Wong, K. M.-C., Yi, C. and Yam, V. W.-W. (2012), New Ruthenium(II) Complexes Functionalized with Coumarin Derivatives: Synthesis, Energy-Transfer-Based Sensing of Esterase, Cytotoxicity, and Imaging Studies. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8724–8730. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103025
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: HKUST2/CRF/10, HKU 7064/11P
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20801014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!