100 Picosecond Diffraction Catches Structural Transients of Laser-Pulse Triggered Switching in a Spin-Crossover Crystal
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2051–2055, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Collet, E., Lorenc, M., Cammarata, M., Guérin, L., Servol, M., Tissot, A., Boillot, M.-L., Cailleau, H. and Buron-Le Cointe, M. (2012), 100 Picosecond Diffraction Catches Structural Transients of Laser-Pulse Triggered Switching in a Spin-Crossover Crystal. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2051–2055. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103048
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!