Restricted Conformational Flexibility of a Triphenylamine Derivative on the Formation of Host–Guest Complexes with Various Macrocyclic Hosts
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 3906–3917, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Mandal, A. K., Suresh, M., Das, P. and Das, A. (2012), Restricted Conformational Flexibility of a Triphenylamine Derivative on the Formation of Host–Guest Complexes with Various Macrocyclic Hosts. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 3906–3917. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103079
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!