[11C]Carbon Disulfide: A Versatile Reagent for PET Radiolabelling
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 433–436, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Miller, P. W. and Bender, D. (2012), [11C]Carbon Disulfide: A Versatile Reagent for PET Radiolabelling. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 433–436. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103128
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/E039278/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!