Quantifying Homo- and Heteromolecular Hydrogen Bonds as a Guide for Adduct Formation
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 6835–6846, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Delori, A., Galek, P. T. A., Pidcock, E. and Jones, W. (2012), Quantifying Homo- and Heteromolecular Hydrogen Bonds as a Guide for Adduct Formation. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6835–6846. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103129
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- Pfizer Institute for Pharmaceutical Materials Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!