Silanol as a Removable Directing Group for the PdII-Catalyzed Direct Olefination of Arenes
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14371–14374, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, C. and Ge, H. (2011), Silanol as a Removable Directing Group for the PdII-Catalyzed Direct Olefination of Arenes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14371–14374. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103171
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Indiana University Purdue University
- NSF-MRI. Grant Number: CHE-0619254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!