Organocatalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Addition of 3-Monosubstituted Oxindoles to (E)-1,4-Diaryl-2-buten-1,4-diones: A Strategy for the Indirect Enantioselective Furanylation and Pyrrolylation of 3-Alkyloxindoles
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6679–6687, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Liao , Y.-H., Liu , X.-L., Wu, Z.-J., Du, X.-L., Zhang, X.-M. and Yuan, W.-C. (2012), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Addition of 3-Monosubstituted Oxindoles to (E)-1,4-Diaryl-2-buten-1,4-diones: A Strategy for the Indirect Enantioselective Furanylation and Pyrrolylation of 3-Alkyloxindoles. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6679–6687. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103293
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20802074
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!