Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Potent Azadipeptide Nitrile Inhibitors and Activity-Based Probes as Promising Anti-Trypanosoma brucei Agents
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6528–6541, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, P.-Y., Wang, M., Li, L., Wu, H., He, C. Y. and Yao, S. Q. (2012), Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Potent Azadipeptide Nitrile Inhibitors and Activity-Based Probes as Promising Anti-Trypanosoma brucei Agents. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6528–6541. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103322
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: R-143–000–394–112
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star). Grant Numbers: R143–000–391–305, NRF-G-CRP 2007–04
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Singapore National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!