FeCl3⋅6H2O-Catalyzed Intermolecular-Cascade Cyclization of Acetoacetanilide: Aldehyde-Tuned Synthesis to Valuable 2-Pyridone Analogues
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1905–1909, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Sengupta, T., Gayen, K. S., Pandit, P. and Maiti, D. K. (2012), FeCl3⋅6H2O-Catalyzed Intermolecular-Cascade Cyclization of Acetoacetanilide: Aldehyde-Tuned Synthesis to Valuable 2-Pyridone Analogues. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 1905–1909. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103354
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- DST. Grant Numbers: SR/NM/NS-29/2010, SR/S1/OC-22/2006
- CRNN, India
- CSIR, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!