Core Structure-Based Design of Organocatalytic [3+2]-Cycloaddition Reactions: Highly Efficient and Stereocontrolled Syntheses of 3,3′-Pyrrolidonyl Spirooxindoles
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Tan, B., Zeng, X., Leong, W. W. Y., Shi, Z., Barbas, C. F. and Zhong, G. (2012), Core Structure-Based Design of Organocatalytic [3+2]-Cycloaddition Reactions: Highly Efficient and Stereocontrolled Syntheses of 3,3′-Pyrrolidonyl Spirooxindoles. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 63–67. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103449
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education in Singapore. Grant Number: ARC12/07, no. T206B3225
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Vol. 18, Issue 21, 6414, Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!