The Reaction of Sulfenic Acids with Peroxyl Radicals: Insights into the Radical-Trapping Antioxidant Activity of Plant-Derived Thiosulfinates
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 6370–6379, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Amorati, R., Lynett, P. T., Valgimigli, L. and Pratt, D. A. (2012), The Reaction of Sulfenic Acids with Peroxyl Radicals: Insights into the Radical-Trapping Antioxidant Activity of Plant-Derived Thiosulfinates. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6370–6379. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103459
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Canada Research Chairs program
- University of Bologna
- Ministero dell′Istruzione dell′Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!