These two authors contributed equally.
Boronic Acid Functionalized Core–Shell Polymer Nanoparticles Prepared by Distillation Precipitation Polymerization for Glycopeptide Enrichment
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 9056–9062, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Liu, J., Yang, K., Liang, Z., Zhang, L. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Boronic Acid Functionalized Core–Shell Polymer Nanoparticles Prepared by Distillation Precipitation Polymerization for Glycopeptide Enrichment. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9056–9062. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103514
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910601
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20935004, 21027002
- Creative Research Group Project of the NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- Innovation Method Research of MOST. Grant Number: 2010M030500
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2009BAK59B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!