These two authors contributed equally.
Boronic Acid Functionalized Core–Shell Polymer Nanoparticles Prepared by Distillation Precipitation Polymerization for Glycopeptide Enrichment
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 29, pages 9056–9062, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Liu, J., Yang, K., Liang, Z., Zhang, L. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Boronic Acid Functionalized Core–Shell Polymer Nanoparticles Prepared by Distillation Precipitation Polymerization for Glycopeptide Enrichment. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9056–9062. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103514
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910601
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20935004, 21027002
- Creative Research Group Project of the NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- Innovation Method Research of MOST. Grant Number: 2010M030500
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2009BAK59B02
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.