Constructing Organic D–A–π-A-Featured Sensitizers with a Quinoxaline Unit for High-Efficiency Solar Cells: The Effect of an Auxiliary Acceptor on the Absorption and the Energy Level Alignment†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 26, pages 8190–8200, June 25, 2012
How to Cite
Pei, K., Wu, Y., Wu, W., Zhang, Q., Chen, B., Tian, H. and Zhu, W. (2012), Constructing Organic D–A–π-A-Featured Sensitizers with a Quinoxaline Unit for High-Efficiency Solar Cells: The Effect of an Auxiliary Acceptor on the Absorption and the Energy Level Alignment. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 8190–8200. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103542
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Oriental Scholarship
- Shanghai Shuguang Project. Grant Number: 07SG34
- SRFDP 200802510011
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK1013002
- STCSM. Grant Number: 10dz2220500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!