Excess-Electron Injection and Transfer in Terthiophene-Modified DNA: Terthiophene as a Photosensitizing Electron Donor for Thymine, Cytosine, and Adenine
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2056–2062, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Park, M. J., Fujitsuka, M., Kawai, K. and Majima, T. (2012), Excess-Electron Injection and Transfer in Terthiophene-Modified DNA: Terthiophene as a Photosensitizing Electron Donor for Thymine, Cytosine, and Adenine. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2056–2062. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103663
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21350075, 22245022, Priority Area 477
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Japanese Government
- World-Class University (WCU)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31–2008–10035–0
Vol. 18, Issue 24, 7326, Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!