Nitrogen-Rich 5,5′-Bistetrazolates and their Potential Use in Propellant Systems: A Comprehensive Study
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 4051–4062, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Fischer, N., Izsák, D., Klapötke, T. M., Rappenglück, S. and Stierstorfer, J. (2012), Nitrogen-Rich 5,5′-Bistetrazolates and their Potential Use in Propellant Systems: A Comprehensive Study. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 4051–4062. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103737
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-2-0018, W911NF-09-1-0120, W011NF-09-1-0056, 10 WPSEED01-002/WP-1765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!