Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Cycloisomerizations of 5,2-Enyne-1-ones: Highly Regioselective Synthesis of 2,3-Dihydro-4H-pyran-4-ones
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6470–6474, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, F., Ji, K.-G., Zhao, S.-C., Ali, S., Ye, Y.-Y., Liu, X.-Y. and Liang, Y.-M. (2012), Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Cycloisomerizations of 5,2-Enyne-1-ones: Highly Regioselective Synthesis of 2,3-Dihydro-4H-pyran-4-ones. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6470–6474. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103771
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: NSF-21072080, NSF-20732002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833203
- 111 Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!