Photocaging Strategy for Functionalisation of Oligonucleotides and Its Applications for Oligonucleotide Labelling and Cyclisation
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 31, pages 9628–9637, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Su, M., Wang, J. and Tang, X. (2012), Photocaging Strategy for Functionalisation of Oligonucleotides and Its Applications for Oligonucleotide Labelling and Cyclisation. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9628–9637. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103833
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21072015, 2012CB720600
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.