Versatile Logic Devices Based on Programmable DNA-Regulated Silver-Nanocluster Signal Transducers
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6663–6669, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Tao, Y., Pu, F., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2012), Versatile Logic Devices Based on Programmable DNA-Regulated Silver-Nanocluster Signal Transducers. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6663–6669. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103859
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB936004, 2012CB720602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20831003, 90813001, 20833006, 90913007, 21072182
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.