Enantiomerically Pure Phosphaalkene–Oxazolines (PhAk-Ox): Synthesis, Scope and Copolymerization with Styrene
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 6349–6359, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Dugal-Tessier, J., Serin, S. C., Castillo-Contreras, E. B., Conrad, E. D., Dake, G. R. and Gates, D. P. (2012), Enantiomerically Pure Phosphaalkene–Oxazolines (PhAk-Ox): Synthesis, Scope and Copolymerization with Styrene. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6349–6359. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103887
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Merck–Frosst Canada Ltd.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!