Controlled Synthesis of Carbon-Encapsulated Copper Nanostructures by Using Smectite Clays as Nanotemplates
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 30, pages 9305–9311, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Tsoufis, T., Colomer, J.-F., Maccallini, E., Jankovič, L., Rudolf, P. and Gournis, D. (2012), Controlled Synthesis of Carbon-Encapsulated Copper Nanostructures by Using Smectite Clays as Nanotemplates. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 9305–9311. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103899
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- FRS-FNRS (Belgium)
- Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie (FOM)
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!