Electronic Structure and Aromaticity of Graphene Nanoribbons
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 6183–6194, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Martín-Martínez, F. J., Fias, S., Van Lier, G., De Proft, F. and Geerlings, P. (2012), Electronic Structure and Aromaticity of Graphene Nanoribbons. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6183–6194. doi: 10.1002/chem.201103977
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- Research Foundation Flanders
- Free University of Brussels. Grant Number: GOA77
- COST Materials, Physical and Nanosciences (MPNS) Action MP0901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!