Chiral Hetero- and Carbocyclic Compounds from the Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Cyclic Alkenes
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 6507–6513, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Verendel, J. J., Li, J.-Q., Quan, X., Peters, B., Zhou, T., Gautun, O. R., Govender, T. and Andersson, P. G. (2012), Chiral Hetero- and Carbocyclic Compounds from the Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Cyclic Alkenes. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6507–6513. doi: 10.1002/chem.201104073
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- Energimyndigheten (The Swedish Energy Agency)
- Nordic Energy Research (N-INNER II)
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Anders Jahres Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!